Internist, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Feb 28th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Khrizman when he was here in Joliet, IL. He was by far the best Dr. I have ever encountered. I miss him and will always remember him with fondness. Carol DeCicco

|  Best Hospitalist I know of  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

I'm shocked by the other writers comments. My mother was in the hospital and Dr.Khrizman and Dr. Mambu and Dr.Levin ALL called me everyday to let me know how my mother was doing. I was stuck in Florida as my husband was ill and I could not get to PA to see my mom. I felt I was blessed to have these doctors. Even though I couldn't be there, they were. Dr. Khrizman spent over a half hour on the phone with me AFTER hours explaining my moms condition and giving me and my mom a plan for what to do with her after the hospital. I have never heard of any physician who would call after closing hours, but they always have. I am thankful for doctors like Dr. Khrizman. In FLorida, you get whatever doctor is at the hospital at the time and never have I gotten a call back. Thank you again for helping us when we were at our most vulnerable. You were not only moms doctor, but a healer to me as well.

Oct 27th, 2011

Excellent all around!

|  Bad experience during hospital stay  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

When my mother was hospitalized, she was assigned to the group practice headed by Dr. Mambu. Every day a different member of the practice was on duty. On several consecutive days I spoke with these physicians (Mambu, Khrizman, Levin), giving consent for a life-saving procedure. Unfortunately, they don't seem to communicate with each other. Day after day my mother went without treatment, getting weaker & weaker. Apparently this was my mother's fault, as she had the poor judgment to get sick on a holiday weekend. I finally had to call Mambu at home, who called Khrizman at home, who called the intern, who blamed the nurse, etc., etc. I don't question these doctors' medical ability, but the lack of communication within the practice created a serious delay in administering care to a patient.

Dec 17th, 2010

The best physician that I've ever encountered. I didn't think they make doctors like this anymore. He is knowledgable, competent, prompt and a great listener.