A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kibuule:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Kibuule, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kibuule graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kibuule has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard K Kibuule MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard K. Kibuule practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kibuule has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Kibuule practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Southlake Surgeons.