Dr. Leonard Korn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 10th, 2016
Great job
Dr. Korn One of the smartest doctors I've ever Meet he it's very intuitive takes time to know you and the staff is great going is grea takes time to know you and the staff is great Thank you Donna

July 5th, 2014
He falls asleep
My husband went to him 5 times. He fell asleep 4 of those times. Doctor felt it would be advantagious for me to attend an appt. That is when I saw it for myself. He fell asleep!

November 10th, 2011
Good man, terrible therapist.
I saw Dr. Korn for 4 years. He is not at all objective, especially about religion & politics. He told me many things about his personal life I didn't need to know. Last session, my wife (an atheist) & I (a Catholic) went to seek some skills in communicating our differences of belief with love & respect. Dr. Korn (an atheist) immediately attacked my religion & opinion on right to life, told me I & "my brethren"(?!) were going to destroy the country & the Constitution, that I didn't believe in democracy but dictatorship, that I didn't care about women, that I wanted to take away his freedom, said that he was so angry he was shaking, drew near to me in an aggressive way, told me I was probably going to ruin my relationship with my wife (who he totally ignored), on & on & on. He made the entire session about him & his opinion. He went out of his way to make me feel terrible about myself...which I didn't...which only seemed to anger him all the more. He was ineffectual, inappropriate, & totally unprofessional.

February 15th, 2011
I could not recommend Dr. Korn. I saw him for about a year suffering from a severe episode of depression and anxiety. He wrongly diaganosed me within only 30 minutes with a personality disorder which has been disputed by 2 followup psych testing as well as 2 therapists and a hospital psychiatrist. I was later diagnosed with Bipolar II with severe anxiety. He showed times of great impatience and rudeness. I could never recommend him to anyone.

October 5th, 2010
A sensitive, knowledgeable practitioner. Educated, current in all facets of psychiatry. Let me just say "if you ever have come to the edge of holding it all together? Consumed by anquish despair and depression and no one and I mean no one really cares. Not family not friends. This is the physician you want at your side. He's honest, accurate and on point with treatments and generous support. I am alive because of him"

October 29th, 2008
he only cares about money
dont try to even pretend you know anything when you talk to him. He is arrogant and if you take any medicine prescribed by him, do not get behind in your payments, because he will not refill medicines, even crucial ones. I had seizures and almost died, because after many years of timely payments, I got behind and he left me high and dry without any psychiatric medicine and as a result had major losses and problems