Dr. Leonard Kranzler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Kranzler?

March 26th, 2013

Would give my highest recommendation to this man. He stuck with me and my family when it was a difficult road to determine how to help me. Most surgeons perform the surgery, a little follow up and then send the patient back to the refferring doctor. Dr. Kranzler wanted to be my primary on the case. As he got to know me and my family, we were on a first name basis. I have a condition that has required 7 surgeries over the years and he has done the last 6. He listened and believed me when I described what was happening. He is also unflappable--a quality that i want in a surgeon. He is not afraid to consult with other doctors to find an anser for his patient. I give him 4 stars!

August 16th, 2012

Wonderful bedside manner

Dr. Kranzler really is one of the best doctors I have ever met. Unlike many other doctors, he took his time with me. He spent plenty of time explaining the problem, and then plenty of time listening to my questions and feedback. I did not feel rushed or pressured at all. He was very friendly, kind, and patient. He also seemed very knowledgeable. If you need to see a neurosurgeon I would highly suggest Dr. Kranzler!

October 22nd, 2011

I am grateful to him!!! Please Read

My father needed surgery and there was a chance he would not make it out alive. Dr Kranzler saved his life and because of him I have my father today. Alive and well. I put my dads life in his hands and he took good care of it. He is an amazing Doctor and above all he is an amazing man. Trust me when I say with him ou are in great hands.

February 3rd, 2011

Extraordinary neurosurgeon

Dr. Kranzler is a smart, experienced, skillful surgeon with a wonderful, caring manner - he made the correct diagnosis in a critical situation and saved my life! He gave me comfort and support during my recovery - he's truly a great human being.

August 8th, 2017