A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kristal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Kristal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Kristal, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kristal graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kristal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Kristal MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Kristal practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kristal has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Kristal practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Dermatologists and East Setauket Pediatric Specialists.