A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kristal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Kristal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Kristal, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Pediatric Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kristal graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kristal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kristal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans