Dr. Leonard Kristal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Kristal?

Very good

Posted on April 13th, 2013

After going to another dermatologist and wasting time on unnecessary tests and procedures, our baby skin problem was resolved in one visit. Defiantly pro comparing to other dermatologist we went to.. .

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr. Kristal was able to help my children after numerous doctors were unable to.

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr. Krystal was right on treating my daughter. He even called and reached out to me making sure we got the prescription. Wonderful experience we should have seen him sooner!!!

Pretty Good

Posted on March 27th, 2011

Dr.Kristal is pretty good, but his prescriptions didn't work great for me the first time around. My acne did lessen though, as in pimples and such, but everything else is still there=/ I will definetely make another appointment and see where that takes me, due to his high ratings

Dr. Kristal is an excellent physician

Posted on September 28th, 2010

Dr. Kristal has a wonderful personality for working with children. He is smart, funny and always prescribes helpful medications. We have never felt rushed and have been impressed at how he really cares about each patient. He remembers facts about my daughter and always asks how school is going, etc.

Posted on May 5th, 2010

While Dr.Kristal is a very good doctor, he wasn't the right one for us. His office is very busy and after long waits, he doesn't spend much time with the patient (in this case, my son). He kept wanting my son to go back to see him every three months. My son asked me if this was necessary; after a year and half, we switched to a new dermatologist and discovered that quarterly appointments were not needed.

Excellent Doc, good to talk to

Posted on February 7th, 2010

I know many docs and Dr. Kristal was among the best I have experienced. Down to earth, knowledgeable, and very practical. My wife and I (also a Doctor) highly recommend Dr. Kristal.

Gets Raves but be aware

Posted on August 8th, 2009

Dr. Kristal got many raves from other people I know. However, when I told him I didn't like one of the ingredients in a cream he'd told us to use for my daughter, he rattled off the name of another cream with the SAME ingredient in it. He didn't bother to check his information to give us an educated response. Furthermore, when answering questions he was clearly giving me the fastest response possible. He's a fine doctor and has a lot of knowledge, but was not the doctor for us. Even if your practice is as busy as his is, you should still take the time to address your patients' concerns in full.

Posted on October 19th, 2017