A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Lado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Lado, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Lado, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lado graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Lado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- The Willough At Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Lado MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Lado practice?
- Dr. Leonard Lado has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Lado practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Psychiatrists.