A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Lado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Lado, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lado
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Lado, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lado graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Lado has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Willough At Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Lado MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Lado practice?
- Dr. Leonard Lado has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Lado practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Psychiatrists.