Learn more about Dr. Leonard Landesberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Landesberg, Inernal Medicine, Critical Care, Pulmonary Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landesberg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landesberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Landesberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Landesberg graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Landesberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital - The Heart Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Landesberg MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Landesberg practice?
- Dr. Leonard Landesberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Landesberg practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.