A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Leichus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Leichus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Leichus, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Leichus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leichus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Samuel Leichus MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard S. Leichus practice?
- Dr. Leonard Leichus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Leichus practices Gastroenterology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Gastroenterologists.