Dr. Leonard Leichus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Leichus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017

Negative Nancy reviews are wrong

Just moved here from out of town and needed a GI doc. I read the reviews and quickly discounted the vast majority. It is sad that people flock to the internet and leave negative reviews about businesses. At any rate, I called Dr. Leichus's office to make an appointment and the staff scheduled me right away. The staff was friendly as was Dr. Leichus. He answered all of my questions and ordered appropriate testing. I am more than happy with my experience with him and would certainly recommend him to friends and family.

January 6th, 2017

I do not recommend!!

On my 1st and 2nd visit, the nurse practitioner was the one who saw me, I never met Dr. Leichus. On the day of my colonoscopy I saw him for a few seconds and because I asked one of the nurses who was Dr. Leichus. At the center where I had the colonoscopy, I felt like the nurses were in a rush to finish their schedule to go home. It was horrible!!! As to his office staff, they are friendly, but there is no privacy at all. I called recently to discuss a problem, the nurse advised that he will review his messages and call back, up to this date I'm still waiting for his call. In general, I do not recommend him and it would be nice to meet the doctor handling your case. :-(:-(

December 14th, 2016

He may be one of the better ones in his field, but there are others just as good that don't have the horrible attitude Dr. Leichus does when I went to see him. I have heard many people say the very same thing. Needs a ton of people skills, gives the appearance that he is better than his patients. Will never go to him again along with many others that feel the same way!!

November 9th, 2015

Was referred by my primary. He did not schedule an appointment to talk to me before the procedure. Thought he would talk to me before the procedure. Did not see him at all, even after the procedure. It was just a cattle call of people going in and out for colonoscopies. The first time I met the man was two weeks later .I had pre-exisiting conditions that I never got to tell him about. Therefore he could not do the procedure. I had told the nurse who worked with me beforehand, and she wrote nothing about it in her notes. He should be removed Medicare and Humana physicians lists.

October 19th, 2015

No Privacy and Unprofessional Staff

This is not the place to go for a GI procedure if you want a clean and discrete environment. There are sheets between the rooms and after a colonoscopy, the nurses do not provide a discrete place to discuss the results. You can expect everyone in the clinic to know if you have hemorrhoids, or whether you have passed enough gas to go home. After 5 colonoscopies between myself and my wife, this Doctor and his clinic is the most unprofessional I have encountered. Take my advise and stay away.

April 22nd, 2015

Simply the most knowledgeable and caring, he is superior in his treatment and dedication to his patients. Outstanding physician, am grateful he is in charge of my multiple ailments and procedures.

October 14th, 2014

not compassionate

My husband has reoccurring pancreatitis after his gall bladder removal and this doctor is not trying to help figure out what is wrong.. He said its gas and bloating and blamed obamacare for him not helping my husband figure out what is wrong!! We are so frustrated

June 22nd, 2014

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Leichus is the best doctor ever! Before him, another Dr. gave me 2 years to live. For the past two & a half years Dr. Leichus has always given me hope. The man is a genius with a quick wit and a big heart. God sent me to him and my health is only getting better!

July 23rd, 2013

Rude office staff. Most unfriendly, unprofessional staff I've ever seen.

November 8th, 2012

Very good docotor

I have been seeing Dr. Leichus for many years. He has done all my colonoscopies and one endoscopy. Because I go to sleep almost instantly with anesthesia and I have to be awakened after the procedure or would probably sleep all day, I have never expected to see him at the out patient surgery center. I have found his staff at his office to be very effecient, caring and knowledgeable. I have gotten my results from the ARNPs' when there were no issues and from Dr. Leichus if there were issues. I have great confidence in his ARNPs' as well as in him.

August 17th, 2012

Pleasant exeperience

Staff was nice and helped me with my paperwork. Only had to wait a short time before being called back to a room. His medical assistant was nice as well. Dr. Leichus was very courteous and explained my test results to me in detail. Once he was done the medical assistant escorted me to the checkout area. That experience was nice as well. Everyone treated me with respect and took time with me even though the office was extremely busy. Will certainly go back.

March 26th, 2012

Ghost Doctor

If he did my procedure, it took 5 minutes. I waited in the pre op for 4.5 hours.....Almost the entire day. Then he would not talk to me or give me any results. I even made a follow up appointment, went to the office and after waiting two hours never got the results. The Board should review his license.