Dr. Leonard Leonidas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Leonidas?

A competent doc

Posted on December 30th, 2014

When I moved here two years ago, I needed a family doctor. I found Dr. Leonidas through this web site. I became his patient soon after. Then my parents have become his patient. Dr. Leonidas is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate. Above all he is competent. Although he is not like my former doctor who is warm, this doctor gets job done. That's what I need as patient. I also appreciate that he returns calls at the end of the day. I would recommend Dr. Leonidas to anyone who cares more about competence.

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

He spent maybe seven minutes with me. I asked him about another issue that wasn't in the notes and he told me he "didn't have time for that." He couldn't figure out my first problem and I question his latest diagnosis. Won't be going back.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017