The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Liang
Dr. Leonard Liang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and Urology. Dr. Liang is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, California Hospital Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Liang has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Liang has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Leonard Liang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Hamid Shidban
Transplant Surgery, Urology
Los Angeles, CA 0.07 mi38
Dr. Farhad Motamedi
Los Angeles, CA 0.09 mi41
Dr. Raul Bendana
General Practice, Urology, Family Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.88 mi43