A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Liang, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Liang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Liang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Wei-Chang Liang MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard W. Liang practice?
- Dr. Leonard Liang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Liang practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Alhambra, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.