A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Lippman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Lippman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lippman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Lippman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Lippman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Lippman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Lippman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT and Enfield, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.