A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Liss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Liss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Liss graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Healthcare Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Frederick Liss MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard F. Liss practice?
- Dr. Leonard Liss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Liss practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arvin, CA and Lindsay, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.