The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Luria
Dr. Leonard Luria, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Luria is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, Tampa General Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Luria has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Luria has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Leonard Luria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Dr. Charles Mclaughlin Jr
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Tampa, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Mary Beatty
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
Tampa, FL 0 mi40