Dr. Leonard Luria Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Luria?

February 9th, 2017

Upper & Lower Bleph

Had my eyes done back in 2005. Blephs are supposed to last a lifetime. I could use a re-do. I still have bags below and fat pockets in the upper corners of my eyes. He tried to tell me it was due to swelling. After 12 yrs it's definitely not swelling. I complained in the early stages and he would not refund any portion of my money or offer a re-do.

March 10th, 2014

Worse Plastic Surgeon

Dr Luria is the the worse plastic surgeon anyone could go to. Back in 2007 he did my TT. And the incision looked like a dog bite. And my belly button looks horrible. Today I am 6 days post up from my TT and nable scar revision with another Plastic Surgeon and I found out that my belly button was placed outside down. Now I understand why I had always pain in my belly button. Please do your research even if it takes more time for you to get your procedure done. Stay away from this dr.

July 17th, 2012

Horrible experience

I had my tummy tuck with Dr Luria back in 2007 and as of today I still having complications with the surgery. The center of my stomach is destroyed for life. Do not use this Dr for tummy tucks. Do your research before having the surgery, I didn't and I ended up on his hands.

March 30th, 2012

Danielle-staff member is Awful!!!

I had called inquiring about this doctor because I was looking to get a rhinoplasty. Danielle answered the phone and the conversation we had lead me to not use Dr. Luria. She is the rudest person and because of her lack of courtesy and professionalism I have decided to not use Dr. Luria. I had wanted to talk to the doctor to get a better idea of his personality and bedside manner and she refused to let me speak with him or give me any information to contact him and when asked nicely again she hung up the phone on me!! I have been on consultations before and have NEVER been treated so rudely. I am sure she has cost him ALOT of patients because of her attitude. NO One deserves to be treated this way and I will not recommend him or use him in the future! Worst experience EVER! The staff should be accomodating and friendly and from the minute she picked up the phone I got nothing but attitude. I don't know how you can run a business in this ecomony sucessfully if your staff treats people like total crap! I can not explain how furious I am with her behavior..UNBELIVABLE!!!

March 30th, 2012

Assistant Danielle is awful!

May 19th, 2010

It has been over a year since you performed my surgery and I wanted to let you know how happy I am with all that you did. To have both a Mastopexy and Abdominoplasty at the same time was a decision I have no regret making. You made the recovery very manageable and were always reassuring. In fact, my recovery was quick and I could not be more pleased with the results.The outcome is far better than I could have imagined, I would have had it done much sooner had I known. Not to mention how it has boosted my self-esteem. I felt and looked so much older than I am. I am more youthful now and I enjoy shopping for things that are always nicer when they fit properly. Last but not least, I cannot say enough great things about your staff. They too are very professional and always willing to answer the many questions I had. Your state-of-the-art surgical center is very reassuring and definitely top notch.Dr. Luria, it is obvious you take great pride in offering top, top quality care and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for changing my life.

February 19th, 2010

Thanks for giving me my life back

After a serious car accident in 2001, I endured a long recovery process. Confined to a wheel chair for almost six months and two years of numerous surgeries, it put a halt to my busy life, which included a fast-growing business and the completion of my PHD.I finally left the wheel chair, finished my PHD, and I am now busy working as a Business Designer and Developer, but I was left with some negative side effects of the accident.I wanted to feel more confident about my appearance. I wanted a fresher and more vibrant image to reflect my new enthusiasm.After researching surgeons, I chose Dr. Luria. All I had to do was, simply meet him, and I knew instantly that he was the plastic surgeon for me.Dr. Luria understood that my confidence in my appearance shouldbe on par with the confidence that I have in my professional abilities.In his expert hands and with the support of an exemplary staff, theentire experience was professional and caring. They all were right besideme every step of the way. So, whether I am on a construction site in blue jeans, in a boardroom in a business suit, or in a dress at a charity event, I feel very confident..... thanks to Dr. Luria.

April 8th, 2015