Dr. Leonard Evans DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

March 17th, 2016
Complaint dr. Evans was my doctor he did home visits bought when he took the blood work and a urine sample something happened after the urine sample left my apartment I don't know what happened I don't understand it I do not take drugs and let's just ride by a doctor I do not sell drugs I'm highly against that he's assuming because she didn't show up my bloodstream that either I wasn't taking it or was a phony about pain which I have the robbery and diabetic ulcer on my foot and I'm a chronic diabetic he never told me that he drop me from his services you never sent me a letter actually what I would call it would be in then abandonment this is the first step I'm taking I am going to go after him because this is crazy he even refused to give Medical Services to a lady that was waiting for me in my apartment he told her that it wasn't time yet and that he wasn't going to see her but yet he came to the building to see everybody else so he Mendenhall also because my urine sample wasn't up to his Paul well I can't be responsible for something at least my promises and I don't know where he gets off thinking that I have control of something that walks out my door I don't I would like to have someone from the medical review board over see what went on here and I asked him to take another test and he refused it I don't know I don't know if that's the proper way of doing things have someone get back to me my email address is Eugene Burke 75@ gmail.com I am on Facebook thank you
No I would not use this doctor again and neither with the lady friend of mine choose him again unfortunately he refused to see her so that's it then Demand right there because she knows me she was in my apartment no excuse for what he's doing he hang his head down low walk past the door and never made eye contact I asked to see him and refused I have to talk to you I asked to take another test and he refused thank you very much

January 26th, 2016
Disgusting "Doctor"
What a disgusting Doctor. 400lbs+ and tries to shove gastric bypass surgery down every patients throat. No bed side manner - drops patients on a whim with no explanation. Stay away from this beast.

October 9th, 2015
If I could chose negative stars I would. Extremely unprofessional towards patients and other health care providers. He should be ashamed of himself.

May 31st, 2015
poor poor poor and rude!!!!!!!
I would not trust this so called Dr with my dog!! He should look at him self before he says stuff about other people's health! No bed side manner my mother was a patient of his and he was rude so was his wife and never got her medical records back the number to reach them at didn't exist! All he did was wrote out prescriptions never listen to how she felt ! He should not have his license!!

May 20th, 2015
I would not recommend this Doctor. He is very very obeseobese and unhealthy and then lectures you about your weightweight and health. I overheard him speaking very loudly about another patient and their health problems. I have also heard him yell at his wife and employees through the wall while waiting in exam room. Very unprofessional!!

July 27th, 2013
Great doc
Great bedside manner with my father and very outgoing, relatable.

November 13th, 2012
Dr Evans is a very compassionate,caring physician and I Highly recommend him.

August 10th, 2012
great doc
My experience was very professional and his diagnoses for my mother were correct unlike others given to me by other doctors. Hes been in the same office for years now with the same number. He works 24-7 and you can reach him on weekends. He really wants whats best for the patient.

April 17th, 2012
This man should have his license taken away

August 3rd, 2011
Where did he go?
My husband called today to make an appointment with him and the number was disconnected. He drove over there and there was a sign that said 'rent me'. No notification to his patients, nothing.

October 29th, 2010
This doctor was very very unprofessional and I actually left the office crying he made me feel so uncomfortable, he should be reported. Please look elsewhere

December 8th, 2009
I do not recomend this doctor.