Learn more about Dr. Leonard Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Klein, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Klein, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Klein MD is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Leonard Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Klein practices Hematology near Niles, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Niles Hematologists.