A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Maliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Maliver is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maliver
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Maliver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Maliver, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maliver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Maliver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Eric Maliver MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard E. Maliver practice?
- Dr. Leonard Maliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Maliver practices Urology near Indiana, PA.
See Indiana Urologists.