A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Maliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Maliver is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maliver
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Maliver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Maliver, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Maliver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Maliver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Eric Maliver MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard E. Maliver practice?
- Dr. Leonard Maliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Maliver practices Urology near Indiana, PA.
See Indiana Urologists.