Learn more about Dr. Leonard Marchinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Marchinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchinski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marchinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Marchinski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchinski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Marchinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Marchinski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Marchinski practice?
- Dr. Leonard Marchinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Marchinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons and Reading Orthopedic Surgeons.