A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Marchinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Marchinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchinski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marchinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Marchinski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchinski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Marchinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Marchinski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Marchinski practice?
- Dr. Leonard Marchinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Marchinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.