A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Marchinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Marchinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Marchinski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchinski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Marchinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Marchinski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Marchinski practice?
- Dr. Leonard Marchinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Marchinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.