A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Mennen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mennen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Mennen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Leonard Mennen DO is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard L. Mennen practice?
- Dr. Leonard Mennen has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Mennen practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.