A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Mermel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mermel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Mermel, DO is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mermel graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mermel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Mermel DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Mermel practice?
- Dr. Leonard Mermel has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Mermel practices Infectious Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Infectious Disease Doctors.