Learn more about Dr. Leonard Mermel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mermel
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Mermel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Mermel, DO is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mermel graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mermel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Mermel DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Mermel practice?
- Dr. Leonard Mermel has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Mermel practices Infectious Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Infectious Disease Doctors.