A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Miller, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Miller, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Benjamin Miller MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Leonard Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Miller practices Plastic Surgery near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Brookline Surgeons.