A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Millman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Millman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Facial Pain
- Laser Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Millman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Joel Millman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Millman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Millman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Millman practices Ophthalmology near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Ophthalmologists.