Learn more about Dr. Leonard Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Millman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Millman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Millman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Facial Pain
- Laser Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Millman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Millman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Millman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Millman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Millman practices Ophthalmology near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Ophthalmologists.