A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moses
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moses Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Moses, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moses has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Carl Moses MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard C. Moses practice?
- Dr. Leonard Moses has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Moses practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists, Richmond Critical Care Practitioners, and Richmond Pulmonologists.