A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Moss is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Moss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Moss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Michael Moss MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Moss practice?
- Dr. Leonard Moss has 12 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Moss practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Pulmonologists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Sleep Medicine Doctors.