A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Oestreicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Oestreicher is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oestreicher graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Oestreicher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oestreicher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Oestreicher practice?
Dr. Leonard Oestreicher practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.