A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Oestreicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Oestreicher is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oestreicher
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Oestreicher Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Oestreicher graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Oestreicher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Mark Oestreicher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Oestreicher practice?
- Dr. Leonard Oestreicher has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Oestreicher practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.