A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Oestreicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Oestreicher is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oestreicher graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Oestreicher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Mark Oestreicher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Oestreicher practice?
- Dr. Leonard Oestreicher has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Oestreicher practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.