A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Piazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Piazza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Piazza, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Piazza graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Piazza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Salvatore Piazza MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard S. Piazza practice?
- Dr. Leonard Piazza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Piazza practices Otolaryngology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IL.
See Naperville Otolaryngologists.