Learn more about Dr. Leonard Pickard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Pickard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Pickard, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickard graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pickard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pickard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard K. Pickard practice?
Dr. Leonard Pickard practices Neurology near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinebeck, NY.
See Kingston Neurologists.