A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Pinkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Pinkley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Pinkley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Gilmore Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinkley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard F. Pinkley practice?
Dr. Leonard Pinkley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Amory, MS.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.