Dr. Leonard Pittala DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Kansas City, MO

May 27th, 2014
terrible
Whenever my daughter was sick, Dr. Pittala was the only doctor in the group with opennings. He always wanted us to come back in check her progress which meant more $$$ and more inconvenience. Always a long wait. We switched to Pediatric Associates near the plaza and are much happier.

July 31st, 2013
I thought I was the only one who thought this Doctor was cold and distant.He spoke very fast didn't even take the time to connect with me or my child.I was almost afraid to ask any questions.It seemed as though he was always in a hurry to get out and go.Absolutely love this doctors office would recommend any of the other doctors.I have had very satisfying experiences with them.

July 22nd, 2011
Mother
I have been taking my 14 year old son to Dr Pittala since he was born. Despite insurance changing off & on and circumstances required me to move further away from his office, I have continued to have him care for my child because he has ALWAYS been caring, professional and accurate! He listens to my concerns and is very factual, frank and to the point, while making sure I know how to care for my child in the circumstance and lets me know what I am doing right!

May 25th, 2010
Was less than satisfactory and will never take my child to him again..Rude demeanor and no sympathy for my sick child.