A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Pogach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Pogach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pogach graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pogach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Va New Jersey Health System, East Orange Campus, East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Marshall Pogach MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Pogach practice?
- Dr. Leonard Pogach has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Pogach practices Internal Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists.