A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Pollack is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Pollack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard B Pollack MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Leonard Pollack has 6 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Pollack practices Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians.