Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Potempa
Dr. Leonard Potempa, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in La Grange Highlands, IL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Potempa is affiliated with Advocate South Suburban Hospital, Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. Dr. Potempa has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Potempa has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leonard Potempa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Grange Highlands, IL.
Dr. Sadaf Elahi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
La Grange Highlands, IL 0 mi20
Dr. Joshua Podjasek
Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Dermatopathology
La Grange Highlands, IL 0 mi7
Dr. Karen Botsoe
La Grange Highlands, IL 0 mi24