A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Quallich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Quallich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Quallich, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quallich graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Quallich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quallich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard G. Quallich practice?
Dr. Leonard Quallich practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Troy General Practitioners, Troy Internists, Troy Gastroenterologists, and Troy Hepatologists.