A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Stern MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Stern practice?
- Dr. Leonard Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Stern practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.