A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Rampello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Rampello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Rampello, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rampello graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Rampello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Rampello MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Rampello practice?
- Dr. Leonard Rampello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Rampello practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Worcester Urologists.