A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Rastrelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Rastrelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Rastrelli, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastrelli graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rastrelli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Rastrelli MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Rastrelli practice?
- Dr. Leonard Rastrelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Rastrelli practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.