Dr. Leonard Rich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Rich is so awesome with kids!!!

January 4th, 2014
Difficult eye problem..Double Vision
Great communicator and smart

July 17th, 2013
from a baby to adult
Dr Rich arrived in Mobile about 1983. My son was patient #20 at USA Opthalmology. He is the best in Mobile, I'm sure of it. My sons iris's were almost turned completely in to his nose. He looked awful, but after two surgeries, you can't tell he had crossed eyes unless he is tired. Love my Dr Rich. He has magic hands.

November 4th, 2012
Wonderful and Kind
Dr. Rich is an excellent doctor. I think he is by far one of the best in our area. He takes time and explains your problem. He is very helpful and caring.

August 16th, 2012
Dr. Rich is a wonderful gentleman and great physician. He is truly the very best eye doctor in Mobile. He took the time needed to help resolve a long standing eye problem. He is thoughtful and excellent with his "bedside" manner. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

April 27th, 2012
Super
By far The Best eye doctor in Mobile area. Kind, caring and respectful. I have been to numerous eye doctors and not one can compare to Dr. Rich. Would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

March 14th, 2012
long wait
Dr Rich is an excellent physician and I am glad we use him; however, we routinely wait a long time 45mins-1 hr past our appt time. We see him every 6months....

December 8th, 2011
The BEST eye doctor in our area! Knows how to treat patients with respect and is an excellent provider of medical care. he took time to listen and was extremely helpful at all times I would highly recommend him to all of my family and friends.

September 9th, 2011
Super
Dr. Rich is wonderful. He listens and is extremely kind. I have been to other eye doctors and he is by far the best in Mobile. He allowed me to come back for a quick visit so he could recheck to make sure I was seeing well. No one has done that for me ever!

September 8th, 2011
I suffered for years with a muscle problem that caused scar tissue to form immediately after all my 9 surgeries. I went to Dr, Rich out of desperataton and he decided that shots every day for 10 days after my surgery could finally stop the scar tissue from tightening around the muscle and negating the problem one again. AND, it worked beautifully. After 40 years of being "cross-eyed" my emotional pain was forever gone. Dr. Rich is caring, concerned and assuring to his patients. It may have taken most of my life to find him, but it was well worth the wait. He is amazing and I can refer him to anyone with muscle issues. He's a gifted surgeon and an extraordinary doctor!

July 15th, 2011
Knows his business
Dr. Rich is an excellent doctor. He is the very best eye doctor in Mobile. He really helped me fix my eye problem I would recommend him to evryone I know.

April 15th, 2011
Excellent
Excellent physician...the best eye doctor in Mobile. He has such a nice manner, doesn't talk down to you. Treats you with respect and kindness, plus has a wonderful sense of humor, which I've never seen before with a physician. I haigh recommend him. Think many others feel the sme way, which is why you have to wait three months to see him Worth the wait!!! hHave a friend who had an emergency and he saw them immediately!!