A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Roberts is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from New York University.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Roberts practice?
Dr. Leonard Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Astoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.