A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Roberts is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from New York University.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Roberts MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Leonard Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Astoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.