A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Robinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Robinson MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Robinson practice?
- Dr. Leonard Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Robinson practices Internal Medicine near Matteson, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Matteson Internists.