A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Roudner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Roudner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Roudner, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roudner graduated from University Of Melbourne. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roudner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Arthur Roudner MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Roudner practice?
- Dr. Leonard Roudner has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Roudner practices Plastic Surgery near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Surgeons.