A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Rubin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Rubin DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Leonard Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Rubin practices Emergency Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Abington Emergency Physicians.