A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Rubinstein, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Abraham Rubinstein MD and PA is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Leonard Rubinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Rubinstein practices Facial Plastic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Harbor Islands, FL and Surfside, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.