Dr. Leonard Rybak MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 3rd, 2015
Highly Disappointed!!
My wife and I were referred to Dr. Rybak from our primary care physician for our child (ear infections). Within a minute of entering the room Dr. Rybak made a determination that surgery was the only course of action without any questioning or discussion regarding the issues our child had been experiencing. When we asked if there were alternative options to prevent a possibly unnecessary and costly surgery Dr. Rybak just wrote a prescription for yet another antibiotic. I tried to ask additional questions regarding the nature of the surgery that he suggested and was greeted with responses that were short and terse. He just handed me a card and said check back in a month. Throughout the appointment Dr. Rybak seemed to rush us through the appointment (less than 5 minutes total) after we asked were concerned with his immediate prognosis without any questioning. I would highly recommend anyone avoid this Dr. if you would like to have questions answered or want to feel like your questions/time are valued. This was the worst "specialist" we have ever been to.