A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Feldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Samuel Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leonard S. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Feldman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Pediatricians.