A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Feldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Samuel Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leonard S. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Feldman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Pediatricians.