Learn more about Dr. Leonard Sahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Sahn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Sahn, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sahn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Sahn practice?
Dr. Leonard Sahn practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.