A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Sahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Sahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Sahn, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Head Injuries
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sahn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Sahn MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Sahn practice?
- Dr. Leonard Sahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Sahn practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.