Dr. Leonard Sahn MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2014
Dr. Sahn might as well have worked for my insurance company. Mediocre.

November 16th, 2010
First visit
Dr. Sahn saw me on very short notice which was greatly appriciated. There was no wait at the office. Got right in. Very happy with the services.

April 12th, 2010
Not Impressed
From the moment I walked in I felt something was off, as there was NO ONE in the waiting room. I work for two different Neurologist offices and they are extremely busy. So, I felt there was no reason for our waiting as long as we did in the waiting room with no one else there. I would have liked some additional counseling/helpful suggestions in caring for my mother with Alzheimer's. Just a prescription was written.
Doctor's Response

At this time, I do not know who you may be. I make it a point to ask patients what questions they have before ending the appointment. I'm sorry that you didn't get your questions answered about caring for your mother with Alzheimer's. I'm willing to do whatever is reasonable to make this right for you if you are willing to visit and speak with me. Every patient matters. Please give us a call.

September 22nd, 2008
This doctor regularly performs medical examinations on behalf of insurance companies. As he has earned millions of dollars from the insurance industry by providing "medical" opinions which cut-off the right of severely injured people to obtain medical treatment, I would never allow this "hired gun" to treat me for ANYTHING!
Doctor's Response

First of all, I empathize with the difficulty that you must be going through. I am expected by both the insurance company and the medical community to give an honest assessment of my findings. I find that individuals are injured just as they claim they are but sometimes the evidence that is available to me just doesn't stack up. If you disagree, please feel free to give me a call to discuss any questions or misgivings you may have. I would be happy to transfer records or have a discussion with another doctor if you would like to get a second opinion. I'm sorry that you didn't get the diagnosis you wanted. I wish you the best of luck for the future.

September 7th, 2015