A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Saltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Saltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Saltz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colorectal Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Islet Cell Carcinoma)
- Stomach Cancer
- Unknown Primary Neoplasms
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Saltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Bruce Saltz MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Saltz practice?
- Dr. Leonard Saltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Saltz practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.