A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Saltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Saltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Saltz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colorectal Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Islet Cell Carcinoma)
- Stomach Cancer
- Unknown Primary Neoplasms
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Bruce Saltz MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Saltz practice?
- Dr. Leonard Saltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Saltz practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.