Learn more about Dr. Leonard Saltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Saltz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colorectal Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Islet Cell Carcinoma)
- Stomach Cancer
- Unknown Primary Neoplasms
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Saltz practice?
Dr. Leonard Saltz practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.