A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Salvia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Salvia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvia graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvia has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Salvia DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Salvia practice?
- Dr. Leonard Salvia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Salvia practices Cardiology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Waterford Cardiologists.