A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Salvia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Salvia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvia graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salvia has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard C. Salvia practice?
Dr. Leonard Salvia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Waterford Internists, Waterford Cardiologists, Waterford Critical Care Practitioners, Waterford Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Waterford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.