A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Salvia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Salvia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvia
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salvia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvia graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salvia has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard C Salvia DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard C. Salvia practice?
- Dr. Leonard Salvia has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Salvia practices Cardiology near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Cardiologists.